How A Detox Cleanse Diet Can Work For You
A detox diet is one of the most beneficial diets you can undertake. While its main focus is to detoxify your body, this type of diet also does help you to lose weight. The end result of a detox diet is a happier, healthier, slimmer and better functioning you. If you have been looking to undertake a detox diet, but don’t know where to start, then this article is for you. Firstly, you will find out what a detox diet is. Following this, you will learn about the best detox diets on the market.
What is a detoxing diet:
The purpose of a detox diet is to help you remove toxins from your body. Most detox diets are relatively short when compared to other forms of dieting. The general length is from three days to 21 days. The diet is unique in the fact that it sets the body on the path to self-healing. The overall goal is to holistically improve your health. Specifically, detox diets can help to improve the digestive system, increase the immune system and help to clear problems such as headaches, low energy, bad moods and a range of other ailments. The diet is perfect for anyone who has a build-up of toxins in their system. Unfortunately in the modern age that we live, this is a lot of people.
The good news is that detox diets and normal diets go hand in hand. If the right natural products are used together, the detoxification process can actually help people to lose weight, as they are effectively flushing toxins out of their system that were stopping them from losing weight. As you will see below it is possible to have the best from both worlds!
Will detox work for me:
The answer for most people is of course yes. However, you have to remember that a detox diet is not a cure for a particular disease or aliment that you may have. While a detox diet can definitely help these things, its overall purpose is to improve the bodies overall health and to ensure it runs effectively and efficiently. In addition, the detox diet also helps you lose weight. So the overall outcome is a healthier you, which will help you to ward of disease.
It is also important to discuss your detox diet with a Doctor. If you are anaemic or suffer from very low blood pressure, then your Doctor may suggest a modified version of the detox diet that you were planning to go on. It is also recommended that you only utilize products that are well tested and endorsed. If you choose a no name product you will have no idea as to how effective it will be, or if it’s safe to use.
What detox diets are on the market?
While there are a range of products on the market, it is important to ensure that you only use a product that has been fully tested and that you can trust. If a product is celebrity endorsed, has been clinically tested and is a top seller, then it is highly likely that the product will be suitable to your needs. Listed below are four of the best products on the market:
- Quick Trim Extreme Burn: If you like the Kadashians and how they look, then you are going to love this product. It incorporates a strong detoxification component as well as a fast and effective fat burning component. As it is strong some doctors say that it is not safe for long periods of time. It is endorsed by the Kadashians and actually utilizes the detoxification process to help you lose weight. This is one of the most popular products on the market. For more information visit http://www.lescribe.com/featured/quick-trim-extreme-burn/
- Capsiplex: A more natural supplement alternative to Quick trim which has all natural ingredients and yet still sees success and applaud from celebs till this day, is Capsiplex. It also comes in pill form the same as Quick Trim. See our write up of Capsiplex here.
- Raw Food detox diet: This type of diet was popular a few years ago. It involves only eating uncooked foods that are served at a temperature of less than 118 degrees. The thinking behind the diet is that once raw produce goes over this temperature chemical changes are made, and it is no longer considered raw or as healthy. While there is some merit behind this type of diet, it is hard to keep up for a long period of time. The results however do seem to be quite positive.
- Smoothie and shake fasting: These detox diets are popular because they take the guess work out of dieting and what you have to eat. There are a range of companies around that make these shakes. Many of these companies are endorsed and have had substantial trials undertaken on their products. The shakes range from pureed or blended vegetables, and even fruit drinks, or drinks with tea added in. They are quite safe and healthy, although the hunger does kick in after a while. Definitely something to consider if you want to detoxify your system and lose weight.
- Acai Cleanse: Acai is a palm that is native to South America. It produces a berry similar too a blue berry that can help to detoxify your system. It has now been made into a commercial product and has had many clinical tests undertaken that have proven it to have positive benefits. It also can help with skin aliments and even diabetes. Definitely a product to consider.
As you can see detox diets have a lot of benefits. For one they cleanse your system and ensure that you are operating at peak performance. Secondly, they help you to lose weight and/or maintain your current weight. However, not all products on the market are the same, or are safe to use. Listed within this article are four types of detox diets that have been clinically proven, are safe to use and are endorsed by celebrities. As always, before you start on any type of diet it is important that you consult your doctor first. This way you will ensure that you stay happy and healthy throughout your detox diet. Here’s to your detox dieting success!